CPM in Cyprus South Africa Business Forum
CPM was a proud sponsor of the Cyprus South Africa Business Forum, which took place between 11 and 18 September in the two major cities of South Africa, Johannesburg and Cape Town, with the mission to promote business cooperation and entrepreneurial synergies amongst the business circles of Cyprus and South Africa.
The Business Forum, which was co-organized by the Cyprus South Africa Business Association, the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of Energy, Trade, Industry and Tourism, CIPA, CIFA and the Cyprus Stock and Exchange Commission, involved the participation of more than 30 Cypriot businesses, including CPM, and more than 100 South African businesses as well as a number of officials from CCCI and the Ministry of Energy, Trade, Industry and Tourism, including the Ministry’s General Manager.
During the Forum, Cyprus was presented as an EU jurisdiction of choice as well as a Business and Investment Funds Center. Special emphasis was placed on the opportunities for business development in the EU and other nearby non EU countries having Cyprus as an EU base.
CPM had the opportunity to meet with a number of prestigious law firms, accounting firms and service providers in both Johannesburg and Cape Town and to discuss particular ways of promoting Cyprus as a financial center.
CPM would like to thank the organisers and participants for a most successful Business Forum.
CPM is a leading international service provider operating from Cyprus offering the best possible tailor-made corporate management and administration solutions to each of our institutional, corporate and private clients in a multitude of international jurisdictions. This year, CPM celebrates 20 years of mastering the Art of Making Business!
CPM is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 56/196.
- New Position – Head of Larnaca Accounting
- My Cyprus Tax Calendar Highlights
- New Position
- Interview with Marina Krashia, Human Resources Manager at Cyproman Group
- Three Ways to Fight Bank Transaction Fraud
- Cyprus Banking Sector More Effective in Anti-Money Laundering – Moneyval assessment
- Seven Ways the Coronavirus Pandemic Changes the Fiduciary Sector
- COVID-19 pandemic: Registrar of Companies measures
- CPM GROUP: Our response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Cyprus and Kazakhstan sign Double Taxation Convention