CPM provides a comprehensive range of company registration services in Cyprus, which include professional advice and assistance aiming to determine the best corporate structure for the client. The services offered include:
- Advising on the preferred shareholding structure
- Drafting of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- The composition of the Board of Directors and any other relevant corporate matter
- Liaising with the competent local authorities to ensure the prompt incorporation of the company
In addition to Cyprus company registrations, CPM incorporates and provides services to companies in most major jurisdictions through its extensive network of corporate lawyers and company consultants, including key offshore jurisdictions such as the BVI, the Cayman Islands, the Seychelles, UAE, Malta, Hong Kong, Belize, Panama and others.
Furthermore, CPM provides valuable assistance with the setup of the following structures:
- International Trusts
- Alternative Investment Funds
- Shipping Companies
In the cases where licenses from the local regulatory authorities are required, CPM, in collaboration with its expert legal advisors, can guide you efficiently through the licensing processes.
Company Administration and Secretarial Services