CPM is a pioneer in the field of Trustee Services in Cyprus. It enjoys the prestige and respect of both clients and competitors as it was amongst the first providers of Trustee services in the island and maintains an unblemished record of Trustee conduct.
CPM has been involved in the setting and administration of Trusts since its inception in 1996. CPM provides unmatched industry expertise and reliable service to clients from all over the world.
CPM provides assistance with relation to the establishment and administration of trusts, ensuring full confidentiality. In collaboration with specialist trust lawyers, CPM sets up a wide variety of trusts, from simple to complex structures, including discretionary trusts, purpose trusts, and trusts involved in employee bonus schemes, always in accordance with the individual’s personal circumstances and requirements.
CPM’s top management are members of the International Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), which is the leading worldwide professional body for practitioners in the fields of trusts, estates, and related issues.
CPM Trustee Services include:
- Assisting with the establishment and administration of local and international trusts, including discretionary trusts, purpose trusts and trusts involved in employee bonus
- Acting as Corporate Trustee
- Making distributions to beneficiaries in accordance with the instructions of the Settlor
- Opening and managing all bank accounts in Cyprus and abroad
- Maintaining the trust’s accounting records
- Liaising with fund managers for the operation of investment accounts