Legal Administrator for our Larnaca Office
Has the responsibility to complete administration work requested by the clients on a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of the Cyprus and foreign companies.
- Communication with clients, government authorities and other associates.
- Prepares various corporate documents and forms (minutes, resolutions, power of attorneys etc.).
- Makes sure that administration work is completed on a timely manner.
- Maintains of the statutory records of a company and ensures that the company meets all legal obligations.
- Prepares and submits applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of the clients.
- Completes of all necessary paperwork in relation to changes of officers, changes of name, changes of registered office and others.
- Inputs data into the electronic system of the company.
- Has a fair degree of familiarity with the technical jargon in his/her area of expertise.
- Stays up to date with any changes related to the Cyprus Corporate Law and of the related civil departments.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Skills and specifications:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiatives
- Follow up skills
- Organizational skills
- Multitasking skills
- People skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- University degree in Law, Business Administration or any other related discipline is considered an advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted
Why choose us?
- We put clients first
- We are an experienced team of multilingual and highly skilled professionals
- We have extensive industry knowledge
- We offer quality, practical solutions with a highly personalised service