IT Administrator for our Nicosia office
CPM, an international professional services firm providing multi-jurisdictional fiduciary and administration services to private, corporate and institutional clients, is currently seeking to recruit high calibre individuals for the position of IT Administrator for our Nicosia office.
Has the responsibility to handle all projects given to him/her by the IT Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, deploy, and configure systems
- Update network applications as required
- Assist with the maintenance of the network infrastructure
- Conduct technology trainings to new users
- Monitor security protection applications to include anti-virus, anti-spam, firewalls, network security, MDM, remote devices, alarm, and CCTV systems
- Perform user account management
- Serve as the point of contact for vendor and user support
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media
- Telephony and VoIP/PBX support
- Troubleshoot to resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software and network
- Maintain ICT policies and procedures and ensure that these are applied
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as required
Skills and specifications
- Attention to detail
- Follow-up skills
- Organizational skills
- People skills
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- University degree in Computer Science or other related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrate willingness and passion to continuously learn and overcome challenges
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Windows, Active directory, Exchange server, O365, Wsus
- CCNA, MCSA, and/or VMware Vsphere certifications will be considered an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae at email@example.com quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Why choose us?
- We put clients first
- We are an experienced team of multilingual and highly skilled professionals
- We have extensive industry knowledge
- We offer quality, practical solutions with a highly personalised service