Accounting Supervisor for our office in Limassol
CPM, an international professional services firm providing multi-jurisdictional fiduciary and administration services to private, corporate and institutional clients, is currently seeking to recruit high calibre individuals for the position of Accounting Supervisor for our office in Limassol.
Has the responsibility to Supervise the Accountants and Account Assistants of his Team as well as handle the accounting work for the clientele portfolio assigned to him/her and ensure that the objectives and deadlines are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and organizes the work performed by the Accountants and Assistant Accountants
- Has the responsibility to effectively communicate with the clients and respond to their queries efficiently and effectively
- Ensures that the management or any other report sent to the clients is accurate (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Supervises that the accounting work and related reports are properly prepared
- Makes sure that administration work is completed on a timely manner
- Ensures that all transactions are properly documented and posted in accordance with ISA and IFRS’s
- Supervises that the accounting files are well organized and all transactions are properly supported with valid and qualitative documentation
- Ensure that the necessary actions are taken in an effort for the work to run smoothly
- Uses efficiently the electronic system of the company
- Has an advance degree of familiarity with the technical jargon in his/her area of expertise
- Implements, enforces and maintains established departmental policies, procedures and objectives
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as required
Skills and specifications:
- Supervisory skills
- Attention to detail
- Follow up skills
- Organizational skills
- Multitasking skills
- People skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- University degree in Business related discipline
- LCCI Higher or semi-qualified
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae at email@example.com quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Why choose us?
- We put clients first
- We are an experienced team of multilingual and highly skilled professionals
- We have extensive industry knowledge
- We offer quality, practical solutions with a highly personalised service