As of June 1st, the access of the public and the obliged entities to the Registry of Beneficial Owners
25 May 2022
The Department of the Registrar of Companies and Intellectual Property of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry, announced that as of 1the In June 2022, the general public, as well as the obliged entities, will be able to receive information from the Registry of Beneficial Owners of companies and other legal entities, upon written request to the Department and for a fee of €3.50 per company or cooperative.
To date, only the competent and prosecuting authorities, such as MOKAS, police, central bank, etc., have access to the Registry of Beneficial Owners.
The payment for the information will be made at the Department's cashier and the submitted request must, in addition to the name and registration number of the company or other legal entity, necessarily indicate an e-mail address for the purposes of replying.
- As of June 1st, the access of the public and the obliged entities to the Registry of Beneficial Owners
- Cyprus Incentive Program
- Extension to the deadline for the payment of 2021 annual levy
- UBO Register of Trusts and of similar legal arrangements
- Cyprus- Key developments in the Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Law 188(I)2007
- UBO Register of Companies and other legal entities
- Annual Return Update
- Annual Returns (HE 32)
- My Cyprus Tax Calendar Highlights