CPM has been assisting newcomers to Cyprus with the entire immigration process for almost twenty years. We have a dedicated immigration team and can provide permanent residency and all types of temporary visas and work permits.
We are very well positioned to assist our clients in all their immigration and relocation projects since we maintain excellent relations with leading Cyprus banks, business consultancy firms, international law forms, property developers and real estate agents.
Permanent residence (fast track procedure)
As a way to secure permanent residence in Cyprus for investors and their dependents, an immigration permit application may be submitted, provided that they fulfill certain criteria.
- The applicant must prove that s/he has at his/her disposal a secured minimum annual income amounting to €30.000 (note that employment in Cyprus is strictly prohibited). The minimum annual income is increased by €5.000 for each dependent person and by €8.000 for each dependent parent. The annual income must be derived from sources abroad and can include overseas employment income, pensions, dividends etc.
- The application form must be accompanied by a title deed or a contract of sale that has already been submitted to the Department of Lands and Surveys, for the acquisition of a house, apartment or any other building situated in Cyprus, of a minimum market value of €300.000 (excluding VAT). Further, the applicant must submit proof of payment for at least €200.000 (excluding VAT) in respect of the above mentioned property. It should be noted that the Civil Registry and Migration Department will only accept applications for granting immigration permits under the fast track route provided that the above mentioned property is being sold for the first time.
- The applicant must submit a confirmation letter from a Cyprus Banking Institution that s/he has deposited a minimum amount of €30.000 which will be pledged for a minimum period of three years. The amounts mentioned in paragraphs (b) and (c) should be proven to have been transferred to Cyprus legally from abroad.
- Clean criminal record
- Statement confirming that s/he has no intention to work or be engaged in any form of active business in Cyprus
- The applicant is required to visit Cyprus at least once every two years
- Provided that the financial criteria and conditions described above are fulfilled, the application shall be examined by the Minister of Interior in a positive spirit and the Immigration Permit should be granted within a 2 month period.
- An immigration permit can be granted to the dependents of the applicant, i.e. his/her spouse, children under the age of 18, unmarried financially dependent children aged 18 to 25, as well as his/her parents and parents-in-law.
Assistance for obtaining a Permanent Residence Permit
- Provide specialised advice on the relevant legislation and procedures
- Assist with the completion of the application form
- Review documents, provide guidance and collect all relevant information so that the application is complete
- Act as a representative of the individual and submit the form to the Cyprus Authorities
- Post submission of the application our immigration team continuously monitors the status
Other Immigration Services
We assist companies with their registration at the Civil Registry and Migration Department, offer assistance in obtaining the relevant work and temporary residence permits for third country nationals and their dependents, as well as assist EU citizens with their registration at the relevant Authorities.
Why choose us?
- We put clients first
- We are an experienced team of multilingual and highly skilled professionals
- We have extensive industry knowledge
- We offer quality, practical solutions with a highly personalised service